Thursday, March 13, 2008

Good day!

Gave myself a full day at the torch today to make up for the busy next few days. Not that it evens out, mind you.

I still get crabby if I don't get to play with fire. It's not quite spring in the Gulch but it's sooooooo close! Our little valley keeps the snow much longer than everywhere else. We also stay cooler in the summer so it's not so bad. It makes it a lot easier for me to be in the same room as the kiln and a blazing hot torch in July.



This year I can't wait to get outside and dig in the gardens. I'll post pictures as soon as I can. No point doing taking garden pictures until the snow leaves. In the rest of Canada they still know what it looks like. Here in the Okanagan there isn't much left except for at our house!



Anyway, I'm working on getting more pictures posted. I'm just being way to picky. The one of Nicole and I in the shop is bad enough. Those are my favorite jeans to work in and it shows! Consider the tear in the knee ventilation.



Cheers.

Marni

No comments: