Tuesday, June 3, 2008

hot times in the ol' town last night!


Life has changed dramatically in the bead department with the addition of an oxygen concentrator to the list of equipment in my shop. No more worrying about how much oxygen is left in the tank. It was difficult to concentrate on developing my own style when I was always worried about how much more time I had at the flame before I couldn't play any more.

I dealt with this fellow http://www.brentgraber.com/catalog.php?category=10 . It was a much easier process than I had imagined. Trusting someone on the internet is fraught with danger, isn't it? But here I was trusting someone a content away with not only my hard earned money but my hopes and dreams as well! He came through though, and for that I am gratefull.

So, onward! It's time to tidy up the house a bit --okay, a lot--and get some beads strung for sale. My Etsy site is a little bare of ready to wear jewelry. Take a look for yourself: Nellabellabeads.etsy.com


The heart bead is one I just made. It's a hollow dark amber with swoops and swirls of 'Cosmic Storm'. It's a new glass that was made in a limited quantity. It was a gift from some fellow glassmakers and I love it!
Off to clean!
Marni


No comments: