Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pink Peonie


We are lucky to have a full garden bed of heritage Peonies and right now the pink ones are in bloom. The white ones are just about finished. The dark maroon ones are the first to bloom- they're my favorite but I was so busy making beads this year that I neglected to take a picture of them. Sorry!

I've decided to try and spend a more time outside for the next little while so I won't worry so much about why I can't see out of my left eye. The Ophthalmologist I saw said it is most likely MS. I'll be seeing a neurologist soon to find out for sure.

In the meantime I can't make beads. I can't get the toothpaste down the center of my toothbrush either! I have to say, not making beads is worse than a messy sink. But I can take pictures and plan to spend more time working with beads I've already made. Keep checking out my etsy site!

TTFN,
Nella

No comments: