Friday, June 6, 2008

The newest creations.....


Made these last week while I was impatiently using all the oxygen in the tank so I could switch to the concentrator! Before when the tank was getting low the feeling was of panic, not joy. With the new concentrator sitting at my side the feeling was all different this time.

I used handpulled stringer of Cosmic Storm, the new glass I told you about last time. The base is dark amber (like the heart). The biggest beads are hollow, so they are lighter in weight than they look.

The little beads are solid inside. They're an example of constraint. I'm trying to force myself to make complete sets of beads --including earring beads--instead of just making focals. The focals are the most fun but earrings sell! Guess there really are women out there who change their earrings more than once every few months. If I do that I end up wearing ones that don't match my outfit or not wearing any at all. Mornings are not me. The easier I can make it the better it is for all concerned!

Take care all!

Marni

No comments: