Saturday, June 28, 2008

slight change of focus


I might not be able to make beads thanks to the limited vision in my left eye but I can still sew!
I used a few beads that were a set, added a focal and raided my stash! It was alot slower going than I had hoped but if my vision problem is caused by MS I might as well get used to it. I have no intention of letting it stop me but I will work with it if I have to!
You can see the back of the bracelet on the left. The beads are simply sewn onto that support -in no particular order I might add! The square shinney ones are some I picked up last year at a bead show but all the other larger ones are mine. The heart is a hollow bead from that cosmic storm color I was talking about before.
Check out out at my Etsy site!
Anyway, I'm counting down the sleeps until I head to England with my twin sister and her daughter. Our youngest sister is there ready to show us all the sites. I hope to take a few minutes out from visiting castles to find a bead store or two!
TTFN,
Marni

No comments: