Sunday, June 1, 2008

long time --no see!


What can I say? It's been busy. The whole family was in Ottawa for a week watching the graduation ceremonies of our youngest, Mark. He graduated from the Royal Military College in Kingston and is now a second lieutenant. Pretty cool to watch people salute him! Looks pretty darned good in a uniform, eh? That's him carrying the RMC flag at a ceremony in which the 4th year students hand over the colors to the third year students.
Have been busy with spring and all that it brings since we got back. Made some wonderfull beads --check 'em out at Nellabellabeads.etsy.com . I'll try and get some pictures on line soon but if I want to be able to spend all my time on art it's important that we sell one of our businesses so ---I'm off to start a new blog on what Hunting Hawk Vineyards offers potential buyers!
TTFN!

No comments: